Get Kidney Stone Treatment in Delhi with Advance Laser Technologies at the Best Price
Kidney stones are hard deposits of salts and minerals that can develop in a small portion of the kidney, known as the renal pelvis. The stones that enter a ureter are referred to as ureteral stones.
Most stones are so tiny that they can pass out of your system within a few days or weeks without requiring any treatment or kidney stone surgery. It is advised to drink lots of water and simply wait for the stones to pass through.
But larger stones get stuck in the renal pelvis and require kidney stone surgery or other possible treatment, depending on their size and position.
Signs and Symptoms leading to Kidney Stone Surgery
Usually, a kidney stone may not have any signs and symptoms unless it moves within the kidney or passes into the ureter – a tube linking the kidney and urinary bladder. At that point, you’ll experience the following signs and symptoms:
- Pain on urination
- Extreme pain in the back and sides, below the ribs
- Pain comes in waves with fluctuating intensity
- Pain radiating to the groin or lower abdomen
- Red, pink, or brown urine
- Foul-smelling or cloudy urine
- Vomiting and nausea
- Frequent urination than usual
- A constant need to urinate
- Urinating in small amounts
- Chills and fever, in case of an infection
Best Hospital for Kidney Stone Operation
SCI Healthcare is one of the leading treatment centers for treating kidney stones in Delhi. We work with a team of highly experienced urologists and urology surgeons, who work together with specialists in radiology, nephrology, and nutrition to make sure the patient gets the best possible treatment for kidney stone surgery with affordable kidney stone operation cost Delhi.
Our expert medical professionals from different areas work closely as a team for diagnosing and treating kidney stone disease. Our team is highly skilled in numerous specialties and hence, assures comprehensive care and successful recovery to patients. Separate departments of hospital deal with kidney & Ureteral stone treatment which involves kidney stone surgery.
Causes Of Kidney Stones
Kidney stones develop when certain substances present in the urine turn into crystals. These substances are often called calcium stones; however, uric acid and other minerals can also lead to stones.
Around 80% of people suffer from calcium kidney stones, 5-10% of people suffer from uric acid stones and 10% of stones are made from the mineral struvite. Typically, these substances dissolve in the urine. However, some medical conditions also lead to an increase in the concentration of these substances, resulting in the formation of crystals. Even some foods like rhubarb include higher levels of oxalic acid that increase uric acid concentration in urine.
Find Specialist for Kidney Stone Treatment in Delhi
SCI Healthcare offers the best kidney stone treatment under the guidance of experienced urologists.
Usually, for small stones, it’s recommended to drink eight or more glasses of water per day to increase urine flow. But for larger stones, other treatment options are required such as kidney stone surgery with cost-effective kidney stone operation cost Delhi.
Medication for Kidney stones
For pain relief, some narcotic medications and antibiotics are needed, which include:
- Ibuprofen (Advil) for pain
- Naproxen sodium (Aleve) for pain
- Tylenol (acetaminophen) for pain
- Allopurinol (Zyloprim) prescribed for uric acid stones
- Sodium citrate or sodium bicarbonate for making the urine less acidic
- Thiazide diuretics to avoid the formation of calcium stones
- Phosphorus solutions to avoid the formation of calcium stones
Advanced Technologies to Treat Kidney Stones
SCI Hospital is renowned for its renal expertise and advanced technology for effectively diagnosing and treating all types of kidney stones through laser technology with a budget-friendly kidney stone operation cost Delhi.
Lithotripsy: In this procedure, experts use shock waves-induction for breaking up large stones so that they can move out through the ureter into the urinary bladder.
Tunnel surgery (called Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy): In this surgical treatment, the surgeon does a small incision in the back to remove stones while performing the kidney stone surgery.
Treatment options involve Micro PCNL, Mini PERC., Ultra Mini Perc
Dr Gautam doing OT
Kidney Stone Surgery: Ureteroscopy
If a stone is stuck in the bladder or ureter, experts use an instrument called a ureteroscope to snag and remove the stone.
Our experienced medical professionals are renowned to treat thousands of patients all over the world. All thanks to the latest technology and equipment, we have successfully treated many patients with some less invasive techniques. Our specialists also have extensive experience in removing large kidney stones through the latest Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy kidney stone surgery.
Options for Kidney Stones Treatment at SCI
SCI Healthcare works with specialized doctors who treat thousands of patients successfully every year. We pride ourselves on our national and international programs particularly dedicated to treating kidney stones.
With our comprehensive care and multidisciplinary kidney stone surgery treatment options, we have cured thousands of patients suffering from various types of renal stones – from simple to complicated cases. All thanks to the latest technology (including Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy, Extracorporeal Shock Wave Lithotripsy (ESWL), and Ureteroscopy with laser fragmentation, we have been successful in treating and preventing stone formation with our advanced kidney stone surgery under affordable kidney stone operation cost Delhi.
Our experts in urology also use many advanced tools regularly during Percutaneous Nephrolithotomy or while performing other kidney stone surgery treatment. Our urologists keep working to improve and refine their treatment procedures, such as Ureteroscopic stone removal treatment, for better facilities.
Why Choose SCI for Kidney Stone Treatment in Delhi
- SCI Hospital works with the best specialty surgeon with a higher success rate of kidney stone surgery and rich experience with low kidney stone operation cost Delhi.
- We are proud to have DR Gautam Banga & Dr. Vishal Dutt Gour as Senior Urologists with more than a decade of experience of kidney stone surgery.
- Our premises are equipped with the most advanced infrastructure and the latest surgical equipment for kidney stone surgery with an affordable kidney stone operation cost Delhi.
- We believe in providing the best medical facility and comprehensive patient care to ensure that the journey of our patients at our healthcare center is joyful.
- We offer 24/7, 365 days of medical care facilities to patients without compromising the quality of any treatment option or kidney stone surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions About Kidney stone Treatment
Do's for kidney stones-
- Drink plenty of water
- Eats a lot of watery fruits and vegetables
- Have a diet low in animal protein and salt
- Eat fewer oxalate-rich foods
Don’ts for kidney stone
- Don’t consume alcohol
- Don’t consume a high amount of salt in your diet
- Don’t consume animal protein
- Don’t consume stone-forming foods like beets, tea, chocolate, spinach, and nuts
Patient Testimonials - Real People, Real Stories