Full Body Checkup in Delhi
People visit hospitals and medical clinics for various reasons. It could be due to some illness or any uncertain health condition. Some even visit for their routine full-body checkup regularly. One can easily opt for a full body checkup in Delhi to start treatment of serious diseases early. A full body checkup in Delhi will help doctors diagnose diseases before they can prove fatal to your health. With the help of a full body checkup in Delhi, diagnosis can be easily done at an early stage. The risks will thus be less compared to a diagnosis at a later stage.Sci Hospital provides you with a full body checkup in Delhi at affordable prices.
Why Full Body Checkup is Important?
A routine full-body checkup is important to access your overall health. It also helps in avoiding bigger health problems on time. Furthermore, the potential health problem could be detected before time, if you go for routine checkups.A full body checkup in Delhi should be done regularly by patients to reduce complications later in their lives.
Contrary to your belief, a full body checkup in Delhi is not as expensive as you may think. Rather, regular checkups are quite affordable.
We Provide 100% Accurate Result
Performed by expert doctors and reliable, Sci Hospitals' full body checkup in Delhi is economical and advantageous for your health.
- Our medical laboratory is fullyautomated.
- SCI Hospital’s Advanced Laboratory facilities are accredited by NABL (National Accreditation Board for Testing and Calibration Laboratories), an autonomous authority under the Department of Science and Technology. This means that the chances of the medical test reports are 100% accurate.
- The accredited laboratory, however, is required to follow a set of guidelines as per ISO/IEC 17025 for ensuring a high-quality management system for calibration and testing.
- Our test reports are valid and acceptable at different hospitals across India, as well as abroad.
- The samples collected by our expert Phlebotomists are processed by highly advanced machines.
- The patients may even visit some big healthcare facilities like AIIMSwith our lab tests for further treatment. You may additionally opt for the complete body medical examination with a thyroid check profile, etc.
Affordable health checkup packages
There is no fixed or standard cost associated with a fullbody checkup in Delhi at our facility. It varies from doctor to doctor, person to person, and hospital to hospital. The information related to the full body checkup price in Delhi might confuse some but rest assured, we provide you with a one-stop solution. The best full body checkup price in Delhi is provided only at Sci Hospital. If we talk particularly about full body checkup price in Delhi, the cost of a fullbody checkup price in Delhimay vary from INR 499 to INR 4999 or goes up to INR 20,000, depending on the hospital.
However, when you come to SCI Hospital for a full body checkup in Delhi, you’ll find the rates are very genuine and affordable because:
- We don’t ask for any commission or additional fee for a full body checkup in Delhi.
- We don’t follow any special franchisee model to prevent extra weight in the pocket of our patients.
- We use advanced technology to get faster results, which minimizes the cost of tests.
- Affordability is also contributed by low mark-up, high volume and cost-efficient facilities.
We are Fastest
We offer the most affordable full body checkup in Delhi and the fastest medical test results due to the most advanced machines and technologies used at our healthcare center. We even offer the medical test results even within 3 hours on-demand.
The Basic Full Body checkup in Delhi at SCI Hospital includes medical tests like Full body examination, extended Liver perform Tests-LFT, Lipid Profile, Electrolytes Profile, Thyroid Profile Complete- T3 T4 TSH, Uric Acid, Calcium, Complete Blood Count-CBC, ESR, Urine Routine and Microscopic Examination- U R/M and Fasting Blood Glucose. All these tests help in determining various types of illnesses at an earlier stage.
We also offer the most advanced complete Body checkup packages that cover Iron profile, vitamin B12 B-complex vitamin, HbA1C, HIV, Iron, and HBsAg at the normal full body checkup price in Delhi.
Our Arthritis Package contains calcium, vitamin D, Uric Acid, Phosphorus, Rheumatoid Factor, etc.
Besides, we offer special packages for Fever, PCOD, Fertility, etc., along with the complete full body checkup in Delhi.
Why We are People Choice
SCI Hospital is India’s Best Full Body Examination service provider for comprehensive and personalized checkups at competitive prices.A full body checkup in Delhi is available at Sci Hospitals where experienced and reliable doctors detect signs and symptoms of all types of diseases. A simple full body checkup in Delhi at Sci Hospitals can help detect serious life-threatening diseases. Thanks to our full body checkup in Delhi, your treatment can begin before the disease progresses and worsens your health.
People trust us in more than 55 countries for the following reasons:
- Specialized Care: We specialize at infertility, pediatric, maternal, gynecology, mother and childcare and other health care facilities.
- Advanced Technology: Fully Automated, ISO Certified Labs and High-end Machines for Checkups.
- Specialized Team: We work with a team of expert and specialized MBBD and MD professionals, including surgeons, doctors, pathologists, and phlebotomists.
- Free Healthcare Consultation: We offer expert healthcare consultation to guide you throughout your medical examination or treatment.
- Same Day Routine Tests& Reports: We offer the fastest same-day routine checkups and reports on-demand. We also offer timely sample collection without burning a hole in your pocket.
Do not compromise your health, book a full body checkup in Delhi at affordable rates only at Sci Hospital. When it comes to a full body checkup in Delhi, Sci Hospital is the one you should trust. A full body checkup in Delhi need not be a hassle. Come and book a full body checkup at Sci to improve and enhance your life for the better.
frequently asked questions About Full Body Checkup
Dr. Saurab Jethi
Dr. Himanshu Shekhar
Dr. Anirban Biswas
Dr. Ajay Sinha
Dr. Sanchayan Roy