Department of Ophthalmology
Eyes are special and we help you to take care of them. From routine eye examination to various eye conditions such as cataract, glaucoma & retinal diseases are managed here. We have highly experienced doctors who work towards providing cost-effective and quality eye care to the patient. Lasik services are also available.
- Cataract: Phacoemulsification (micro-incision) technique with foldable IOLs (Aspheric, Toric, Multifocal).
- Refractive Error: Glasses, Contact Lenses, LASIK Laser (Customized, Intra lase), ICL.
- Retinal Detachment, Vitreous Haemorrhage, and other retinal diseases: Lasers and surgical treatment.
- Age-related Macular Degeneration (ARMD): FA, OCT, Laser, Intravitreal Injections of Lucentis/Avastin/Macugen/ Steroids
- Glaucoma: Investigations – OCT, Visual field analyzer, pachymetry, Medical, Laser and Surgical Treatments.
- Cornea Scar: Penetrating Keratoplasty (Corneal Transplant)
- Keratoconus: Corneal Collagen Cross-linking with Riboflavin (C3R), Intac’s Surgery
- Squint: Check-up, Glasses, Exercise, Surgery
- Oculoplastic Cosmetic Eye Surgery
- Trauma and Emergency Services